Facilitate your shop opening plan
Power up your business
Achieving a win-win situation for tenants and owners
Serviced Shop is Hong Kong’s first ever one-stop service for shop operation, aiming at relieving the financial stress of busy business owners when expanding their business. Our total solution includes shop leasing, pre-opening preparation and operation support in order to create a win-win situation for both tenants and owners.
4 privileges for Serviced Shop tenants:
Reimbursable items for shop opening to relieve your financial stress
To succeed at a new business, it is inevitable to input a considerable amount of working capital to create a perfect store. With this in mind, we introduce a series of reimbursable items in our program prior to opening your shop:
¹ Applicable to catering industry
²Applicable to specific shops
Reimbursable items for ongoing operation to improve your sales
You have to handle daily operation and improve the sales after the shop opens, we will provide you with reimbursable items for ongoing operation:
Great publicity for your shop with our support in marketing promotions
Your shop will attract great publicity with our support in promotion channels and marketing ideas tailored for your business.
Press here to >> Learn More
The Support of our diversified service partners
Our service partners cover a wide range of industries, from offline to online, including diversified support and services.
Mobile application development
Accounting/Taxation/Company secretarial service
Trademark and domain name registration service
Online system service
LED light box
Mobile application development
Information technology and telecommunication
Design/product of gift box and packaging
Public relations/event management/media pitching
Decoration and design work
Promotion platform of augmented reality
Consultation for application of restaurant license
(The above list of service partners is not exhaustive)
Tenants can enjoy additional benefits if they choose the service of the above service providers.
Terms and disclaimers:
• Bridgeway Prime Shop Fund Management Limited (“Bridgeway”) reserves the right to amend the terms or details of the promotional campaign (the “Campaign”) or to terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
• The benefits under the Campaign are governed by the terms of the Campaign. Please obtain the details of the Campaign from staff members of Bridgeway.
• In the event of any dispute, Bridgeway reserves the right to make decision which shall be final.
• In the event of inconsistency between the Chinese version and English version of this document, the Chinese version shall prevail.
• The terms and details of the Campaign (including the benefits available under the Campaign) do not constitute any lease agreement of the shop premises or part of any such agreement.
• Bridgeway has prepared the information contained this document to the best of its knowledge and belief. However, Bridgeway does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency or comprehensiveness of the information contained this document. Bridgeway and its directors and employees do not accept any claim or liability arising from any error or omission relating to the information contained in the document. Under no circumstances should the contents of this document, or any part thereof, be copied, duplicated or re-distributed